Wednesday 3 October 2012

LoL Cosmetics - Review by K


Last week I went shopping at Kmart. I was looking at the makeup section and spotted this little section that I hadn’t seen before. It is a brand called ‘lol’ or ‘lots of love’ all the products were $3, I just thought I would get a couple of the products to try as I thought they would be a crappy cheapo brand. I was surprised when I got home and tried them, they swatch so pigmented and apply very smoothly. I got three products to try a blush duo, a 5 set Eyeshadow and a lip gloss.

The blush is in ‘coral’, it is a duo and both colours have some shimmer the one on the left is a more orange coral colour with lots of gold shimmer that catches the sun beautifully, the one on the right is a pinker coral that has a little bit of gold shimmer but it is only noticeable in bright light. Both of these colours are very pigmented and apply very smoothly.





















The Eyeshadow set is in the colour ‘see a penny’ the colours are gold brown and copper tones. These shadows are very pigmented and apply easily to the eyes, they are easily bendable and can be built up for a more pigmented look. The colours are quite similar to the Maybelline Eye studio ‘Give Me Gold’ quad so if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to it this is it.






















The lip gloss is quite sheer but has the best smell, it smells like those strawberry lollies with the jelly in the middle, if you haven’t tried them you are missing out :) . The colour of the lip gloss is ‘pomegranate’ I don’t know how the colour of the lip gloss relates to the colour of pomegranate but it is a nice colour, it is a good formula that isn’t sticky or watery it is the perfect consistency.


 Overall I think I will go back and purchase more from this brand it is very affordable and very good quality for the price. There is a good variety in colours and a range of products from lipstick, foundation, bronzer, liquid eyeliner and much more. The only store I have seen sell this is Kmart, if I find it anywhere else I will update you.


If you have any questions feel free to email us at blushingbeautiesau@gmail.com or leave them below in the comment section.

I hope you found this helpful or interesting.

Have a great day and stay beautiful :)
K xx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the handy review!!
    did the eyeshadow last very long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it lasted all day with the australis eye primer, it also wasn't chalky and blended really well

      Delete
  2. have you tried the lipsticks yet? were they good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, i haven't had the chance, they are only $3 which is pretty good, not sure of the quality though

      Delete
    2. the lipsticks are great! really moisturising but a nice matte finish

      Delete
  3. Would they been selling in USA?

    ReplyDelete